Not too much exciting to report.  I did finish a new project though. 

 A Rubblework Scarf from my sewing guild friend Kathy at Pink Chalk Studio

 I chose two asian themed quilting cottons, a varigated black/red silk duppioni, a grey suiting wool, and black bemberg rayon lining from the fabric store where I work.  I loved how the pattern came out.

08-01-17-005-1

08-01-17-008

08-01-17-007

I swear I really wasn’t going for the surly motorcyle chick look…..but that last one sure doesn’t show my bright cheerful side.  I couldn’t figure out how to photoshop a realistic smile on, but on the bright side I did figure out how to airbrush out the zits 🙂

 Happy sewing and knitting.

Advertisements